Effective immediately, for the safety of our clients and staff, we are returning to full curbside service for the until further notice. With the exception to those saying goodbye to their beloved pets, we will only allow patients in the building at this time. Please bear with us as wait times may be a little longer as we transition to this service. It is our primary goal to continue to provide your pets with the care and services they need and this measure will help ensure that.
Our curbside routine is as follows:
- When you arrive, park in a numbered spot and call the number on the sign.
- A technician will call and check you in over the phone.
- Please have your pet safely secured on a leash or in a carrier. We ask that you wear a mask during interactions with our staff.
- The Veterinarian will perform their exam and call you with their findings and recommendations.
- A receptionist will then call you to check out. Credit card payment can be made over the phone however check and cash are accepted.
- Our kennel will remain closed until further notice
Please remember to bring your cell phone to your appointment however if you do not have one there is a doorbell at the front entrance, ring it and a staff member will come out to speak with you.
We will update our protocols as necessary and pass the information along as it develops.
Your Friends at Driftway