We are pleased to announce, as of June 7th 2021 we have introduced a hybrid in-person/curbside model. As much of the population has been vaccinated, please keep in mind, animal hospital exam rooms are designed intentionally to be small to provide comfort and control for our patients.
In an effort to provide a safe environment for you and our staff, we ask you to observe the following protocols:
- Masks will be required by staff and all that enter our building (we will provide a mask if you do not have one)
- Please let us know you’ve arrived by calling 781-545-0952 and we will give you further instructions (if you don’t have a phone, please ring the doorbell located by the Entrance)
- At this time we are only allowing 1 adult in the exam room with their pet. If you would prefer to remain in your car while your pet comes in for their exam, just inform the technician when they call you
- At this time we will continue curbside for technician visits, surgical drop-offs, food and medication pick ups
- Please use the designated entrance (clearly marked) and exit
- Our kennel will remain closed until further notice
We will update our protocols as necessary and pass the information along as it develops.
Your Friends at Driftway